What Information About You Is Collected and Stored?
We collect two basic types of information from you in conjunction with your use of the Service, information you give us and information we collect from you automatically.
Information You Give to Us
We do not require you to provide any information directly in order to access our Services. However, you may be asked to provide details such as name, email address, and physical address when you undertake the following actions:
- Registration for an account on the Services
- Responding to an offer on the Services
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile
- Participation in surveys, promotions, contests, and/or sweepstakes offered by Jeff From Accounting
- Signing up to receive alerts or other information via email, text or instant message from Jeff From Accounting
- Request for customer service or other assistance
- Service related communications, e.g. account verification; technical notification
- Participation in communities, chat rooms and comment threads, other fora, and other interactive services
- Submission of content or other data and information on any part of the Service that permits it
- Any other place on the Service where you knowingly volunteer personal information, such as when you place an order, upload content, or provide your e-mail address
Information We Collect from You Automatically
When you interact with the Services, we may collect certain information about your use of the Services. Generally, we automatically collect and store the following categories of information:
- Device information about your computer, browser, mobile device, or other device that you use to access the Service. This information may include IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type, and browser language
- Additional “traffic data” such as time of access, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring website addresses.
Combination of Information Collected from One or More Other Services
We may use your information that we collect from one Service in combination with your information collected from one or more other Services or in reports and analysis, all of which are owned and operated by Jeff From Accounting, and we may combine personal information gathered from your use of the Services into a single customer record or analysis or report. We also use and/or combine information that we collect off-line or we collect or receive from third party sources to enhance, expand, and check the accuracy of your customer records.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use your information to help us personalize and continually improve your experience on the Service and in the following ways:
- Send you the e-mail subscriptions and other material you request
- Communicate with you, including to respond to your inquiries or provide you important announcements about our Services
- Upload your content to our Service as you request
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us (including service related announcements) and send you information about features and enhancements on our Service
- Communicate with you about your comment to a community
- Personalize content and experiences on our Service, including providing you advertising, reports, recommendations and feedback based on your preferences
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Services
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
To Whom Do We Provide Your Information?
Business Partners and Third Parties
We have third party agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and partners that perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting, billing, marketing communications, storage, bandwidth, content management, analytics, customer service, fraud protection, etc. These entities have access to your personal information that they need to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information. They are restricted from using, selling, disclosing, distributing or altering your personal information in any way other than to provide the requested services to the Service.
Changes to This Policy
Jeff From Accounting E-mail and Text Communications
E-mail communications and text messages sent from us or through us are designed to make your Jeff From Accounting experience more efficient. By providing us with your email address or phone number, you specifically agree to accept and consent to receiving e-mail communications and text messages initiated from us or through us. Standard text messaging charges applied by your cell phone carrier will apply to text messages we send. If you do not wish to receive any of our e-mail communications or text messages, please opt out by following the “unsubscribe’ link in the footer of any of our emails, and choosing the appropriate options or send us a message at [email protected]